Do you want to run faster and more efficiently?
Are running injuries holding you back from achieving your goals?
Do you want to get into running but don’t know where to start? At Running Physiotherapy we can help you to achieve your goals.
- As a part of your running assessment we will complete an in-depth video analysis to determine any running technique errors that you may have
- We will then assess your strength, control, balance and flexibility
- You will be given tips on how to improve your running form along with a personalised program to help to improve your strength, control and flexibility.
- It is recommended that a follow up assessment be completed within 1-2 weeks to re-check running form and to make further changes if required.
Injury Management for Runners
- Running injuries are very common, from foot and knee pain to low back pain, early detection and treatment is vital!
- We will strive to keep you running or to get you back to running as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Treatment wont simply be aimed at managing your currently injury; we will also work with you to reduce your risk of future injuries and will even help to improve your running performance.
FOR ALL BOOKINGS CALL 9397 7075